This site is committed to suring that its site is accessible to all users. The accesskeys used by this site are designated as an alternative for people with disabilities. The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follows:
- Alt+U: Upper block, containing the links to the services of this site, search box, font size setting and versions of this site.
- Alt+C: Cter block, providing the principal information of the page.
- Alt+S: Search box in every page for searching this site.
- Alt+B: Bottom Link area.
※When this website project labels is nuable elects by the mouse spot,you may use the following keyboard operating mode to glance over the material
- ← → or ↑↓：Presses the left key and the right key or on the key and under the key moves the label order。
- Home or d→：May move directly to the label first item or the last item。
- Tab：Pauses after this label, may move using the Tab key to the content page glances over this material, meets when the radio button please coordinate to use ← → or↑↓to move the project order。
- Tab + Shift：Presses Tab + Shift to be possible the round trip migration to the previous material；When moves to the label project you may continue to use ← → or↑↓to move the label order。
- 1. Introduction
- 2. History
- 3. Location and Jurisdiction
- 4. Organization
- 5. Functions
- 6. Significant Criminal Policies
- 7. Public Services
- 8. Prosecution Statistics
- 9. On-line Interrogation
- 10. Briefings on Taiwan’s Prosecutorial System
- 11. Hot News
- 12. Laws and Regulations Database
- 13. Bilingual Glossary Table
- 14. Taiwan After-Care Association-Penghu Branch
- 15. The Association for Protection of Victims of Criminal Acts, Penghu Branch
- 16. Related Links
- 17. The related rights and process of the complaint and witness in the interrogation
- 18. The related rights and process of the accused in the interrogation